Everyone should have friends like Frankie Gwynne Ryan Cox Donna Ardizzoni James eves Craig Kimberley Katelyn Foley Alicia DeWolfe Chris DeWolfe ed Collard David Cox Noah Goldstein Bradley Atkinson. Everyone.
Bonus points if you can name the incredible community person holding the bike 🙂
What is it about a dynasty? Three wins, three World Champions of Cape Ann Dodge Ball. How does Ed Collard’s team do it? Here is the evidence. Ed or some hidden mascot of their team drives them to make the dives, make the saves, lose some skin, to win that trophy.
I am no geologist but you could look at this thigh and see the the “dikes” in the granite crisscross. That means that thigh hit the dirt more than once. That second and third hit has got to hurt. I won’t post the photo that includes the torso because it gets weird fast but suffice to say this dodge baller sacrificed some epidermal layers for the win.
Come see the Beeman School students perform Aladdin. The show features the 4th and 5th grade students and is directed by Heidi Dalin. Show times are Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, April 14, 15 and 16, at 7 pm.
Lisa Smith from Cape Ann TV sent along this video preview ~
You’ve got to be brave to show the kites who’s boss…
“See, you gotta sneak up on it, poke it with the stick and if it moves run like hell!!”
Be careful Craig. This could happen to one of your drones if your not careful. If a Monkey can knock one out of the sky, I’m sure one of the Dodge Ballers could. Since they’re a half step above a Monkey.
Please Sign Up For A Free UBER Ride Using Coupon Code “CAPEANN” and Using This Link Or Call A Cab! There will be no Parking At Spindrift but there will be a shuttle bus from Wingarsheek to Spindrift. BEST Move is to Take a cab and get dropped off/picked up right there!
Video of the 2012 event:
Video 2013 event:
1. Parking is at wingaersheek beach down the road from spindrift. There will be 2 shuttles going back and forth all day to get people from the parking lot to spindrift. Be patient and kind with the shuttle drivers as they are volunteers!
2. Rules are printed out on sheets and will be posted soon.
3. We encourage folks to also take cabs or Uber. Uber will be launching on cape ann today with a focus on this event. If you sign up for Uber Using This Link as a new user use promo code “CAPEANN” for a free ride. You can park at the farm bar and grille and take the uber from there, its about 15 mins.
4. If you park at the farm and plan on leaving your car overnight, leave it in the back section where the parking lot is dirt. The pavement is being repainted on Monday morning so you will be towed if you leave it there.
5. The games start at noon so plan on being there between 11-11:30 to get settled in and enjoy the atmosphere.
6. This is a really fun event and the weather is going to be great, so enjoy!
Get Your Walk On & Help Support the Gloucester Dog Park!
Team ‘Gloucester Dog Park’ in the
28th Annual Pride Stride
Sunday, April 26th
10:00am – Registration
11:45am – Gloucester Dog Park team members meet at Dog Park Entrance for
a group photo
Noon – Walk begins
If you are interested in joining the Gloucester Dog Park Team, please email email@example.com
For a pledge sheet and other information about the walk, visit http://www.gloucesterpridestride.com/
To view our current team members, please visit http://www.gloucesterdogpark.org/gloucester-pride-stride.html
If you would like to donate in support of our team checks may be mailed to:
Friends of the Gloucester Dog Park
P.O. Box 6
Gloucester, MA 01931
Make checks payable to: The Pride Stride
Please note in the memo line: Gloucester Dog Park
You may also drop checks, made out in the same manner, in the donation bin at the Gloucester Dog Park
All donations for The Pride Stride event marked for the Gloucester Dog Park will be listed at: http://www.gloucesterdogpark.org/gloucester-pride-stride.html unless you note that you wish to remain anonymous.
Our goal is to raise $1,000 and so far we’ve got $150, so help us reach our goal!
The money we raise at this event goes towards the purchase of doggy waste bags, mowing, and general maintenance and upkeep of the park.
Saturday, April 11th: Poop Pick-Up Day 9am
This winter was rough and now that the snow is melting, all the poop has appeared (and there is e A LOT of it). Come help us pick up the poop this Saturday beginning at 9am.
Grab a friend and bring a shovel or rake and come to the park. Dog waste bags will be provided. We greatly appreciate any time you can spare to help!
Saturday, May 2nd: Park Clean Up
This winter has been hard on the Park so please join us for a general clean-up day. Details to follow as we get closer to the date.
Saturday, May 16th: GDP’s 2nd Anniversary Summer Kick-Off Party 10am-noon
Doggy Nail Clipping, Doggy Photo, and much more with a donation to the Park [additional details to follow].
Joins us! Contribute! Volunteer!
Get involved at gloucesterdogpark.org