Thank you Hope and Teddy for inviting me to cover the behind the scenes. Thanks Chef Sal Valenti for treating me to your incredible creations.
◦ Alcohol free wines available
◦ Late night bar bites menu 10-11:45PM in house. Not to go.
◦ Hours: 11am-midnight
◦ 130 capacity/ 160 with outside seating
◦ $5000 Lavazza espresso machine for real espresso martinis
◦ Pork Osso Bucco:12 hour braised bone in pork shank, garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed broccolini, pork demi glaze
◦ Name: Topside Bistro
◦ March 1 tentatively opening
◦ Fresh paint, Hardwood Floors, new TVs
◦ strawberry vinaigrette salad- marcona almonds, served with house made spinach, strawberries, blueberries, feta, sliced Spring Strawberry
◦ House Salad- mixed baby greens, heirloom cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, served with house made balsamic vinaigrette
◦ Comfort food kicked up five notches
◦ Brocolli Rabe Springrolls- broccoli rabe, wipped ricote creese, toasted garlic chili flakes, served with sweet honey aioli
◦ Flash Fried Calamari served with Chef Sal’s red sauce, feta, lemon
◦ Every single thing is made fresh in house. Including the pasta. All bread comes from Virgilios