New Nia Routine: Trio: The music of Emmylou Harris, Dolly Parton and Linda Ronstadt
Finally (PHEW!) It is done. I hope it’s worth the wait 🙂
I wanted to explore the nine arms of movement in Nia with this routine. We will move to these great songs by legendary Emmylou Harris, Dolly Parton and Linda Ronstadt (my idol). Each song reflects the movements, or my interpretations, of Yoga, Tai Chi (with some help from Nia student, Amy Shapiro, Taekwando, Aikido, Interpretive Dance, Alexander Technique, Feldenkrais Movement and Jazz. You may think its weird to put Jazz to this genre but hey it works!!
Here’s a preview of a few of my favorites for you to listen to to get in the mood.
Moving to Heal
Moving to Heal Nia is a slower, less intensive class with less standing and more done…
View original post 347 more words
First, get the Cape Ann Waterfront Guide. It’s full of all the hot Gloucester and Rockport post season activity: ACT, SOLD and UAG properties, with prices, photos, remarks and data. Timely information you’ll need to make a smart decision when “OMGosh! That’s the one!” comes on the market.
Bob, Sue & Jeff McDermott • Kenny MacCarthy • Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty
Half price all day and night today!! **Excluding take out** 10/3/21
- Debra A. Perruzzi Destinos1
- Sandi Hendricksons Mikes1
- Jill VandenBosch Cahill Sugar Magnolias4
- ActiveAlicia Cox azorean2
- Peg AtPop Passports Cobb salad, Tonno’s with Gem lettuce and anchovy paste, Willow Rest kale salad, Yella’s Fattouch saladAll superb!5
- ActiveDawn Emery Cafe bischo 2
- Paula Soper Sebastians1
- Ashley Smith The Seaport – Strawberry Spinach Salad with Tuna. My FAVE!1
- James Towne Cafe bishco1
- Charlie Legendre Hooks Greek is absolute 2
- Jason Grow I make a pretty good salad.1
- Vicki Gamage Mikes1
- Jen Holmgren Bishco has good ones, too2
- Beverly Low Passports.1
- Dean Salah George’s Restaurant and Bar and great add on proteins as well1
- Sarah Grow Best salads = short & main1
- ActiveJoanna Numerosi Greg’s my favorites are the sweet chili chicken salad or the chicken cutlet salad !! The house dressing 1
- Kellie Conwell Barrett Short & Main
- Anthony Saputo That guy , you know who the guy is don’t you ?1
- Darlene M. Tait Seaport Grille has the best Cajun Chicken Cobb Salad!
- Claudia Zarcone Definitely Passports
- Jennifer Cullen Sugar Magnolias are awesome! So many to choose from! My faves are Fattoush with Grilled Salmon/garlic-mint vinaigrette, Grilled Chicken Thai/peanut-lime dressing, Fruit & Nut Salad/balsamic vinaigrette and Salmon Cobb Salad with Green Goddess Dressing.
- Nancy Connolly Sperry Markouk Bread
- Matt Kersker Duckworth’s… Bistrot Frisée
Gloucester won the All-American Selections award through the America in Bloom program! Generous Gardeners grew special varieties of flowers from seed and displayed them in planters on Rocky Neck and Stacy Boulevard. Gloucester was one of 20 communities selected to participate.
Open til 1 today! You still have time to stop by.
“Explaining AL Wild Card tiebreaker scenarios
Yankees, Red Sox, Mariners, Blue Jays vying for Junior Circuit’s final 2 playoff spots”
BY Anthony Castrovince @castrovince for MLB.com
The Blue Jays, Mariners, Red Sox and Yankees have tried to play along in advance of Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game. A chance for a four-way tie is still alive, and things are still pretty tight in the AL Wild Card picture with one regularly scheduled day to goT
Red Sox: 91-70 (current 1st Wild Card)
Yankees: 91-70 (current 2nd Wild Card)
Blue Jays: 90-71 (one game back of 2nd Wild Card)
Mariners: 90-71 (one game back of 2nd Wild Card)
GloucesterCast 524 Livestream With Paul Gamber, Pat and Jim Dalpiaz, Mike Codair, Jim Capillo and Joey C Livestreaming 9/26/21
Press play to listen (audio)-
Press play to watch and listen (video)-
When you subscribe you need to verify your email address so they know we’re not sending you spam and that you want to receive the podcast or GMG in your email. So once you subscribe check your email for that verification. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder in your email acct so you can verify that you’d like to get them via email subscription.
share the podcast while we are live and type “shared” in comments to be entered to win prizes we draw at the end of the podcast.
Check out the progress underway on the tower
10/3 at 3PM TODAY – beautiful program lined up. Buy tickets online or at the door
As I posted, we recently saw a young eagle in our nearby “resting tree”. The very next day, we spotted a pair of adults in the “nesting tree”! I believe these to be the same pair we saw last spring in that same nest practicing building skills. I am very happy to see them return! Any sort of eagle sighting is a blessing.