GloucesterCast 208 With Karen Pischke, Joe & Kim Higgins and Joey Ciaramitaro Taped 11/13/16
Lung Cancer Awareness Month- www.lungforce.org
Karen Pischke watching the Cubs win game 5 in Chaicago with her 89 year old mother in the house she grew up in.
Karen Pischke -Kids Line of Gloucester Themed T-Shirts –https://www.facebook.com/GloucesterTEASE/
DISCOUNTED Reiki Sessions and Reiki Training for Relaxation – offered through Dreamtime Wellness™ throughout the month of November for Veterans, Police, Fire Men and Women. (*)
- FREE Half- REIKI Sessions at Dreamtime Wellness ™ to the first 3 callers. * 978-283-4258
- Brief Reiki Sessions $10.00 * throughout the month of November * offered at a variety of locations by experienced providers; coordinated by a registered nurse.
- Monthly Reiki Clinic – Wed. November 16th at the Danvers Lahey Outpatient Center. Provided by me, Nancy Earabino LPN, Reiki Master Teacher/Shihan, and volunteer Jean Walsh, RN, Reiki Master. $20.00. Register in Advance – 978-304- 8601.
- Reiki for Seniors at Rose Baker Senior Center – Friday. November 18th. FREE to Veterans, offered by me and Advanced Reiki Provider Suzanne Sweeney, (3rd Degree/ Okuden) Register in Advance – 978-281-9765
- ‘Community Reiki Share’ – Tuesday. December 6th. Reiki Sessions offered between 6:00 – 8:00 pm.$20.00 Suggested Donation ($10.00 Suggested Donation for Seniors, Veterans *, and Cancer Patients.) At the Manchester Community Center. 40 Beach Street. Manchester-by-the-Sea. Register in Advance – 978-283-4258 or Email: email@example.com
Identify yourself as a Veteran on Friday, November 11th at any Serenitee Restaurant, including Latitude 43 & Minglewood Tavern in Gloucester, and your entree is on the house.