Driving up the coast on our way to Monarch reserve in Santa Barbara!
I took this video of pumping Herring in the trucks at the State Fish Pier.
Here’s Joey’s video explaining how the fish pumps work
Cape Ann TV Announces
‘Winter on Cape Ann’ Video Contest
Gloucester, MA – Cape Ann TV ( www.capeanntv.org ), a non-profit local access cable station serving Gloucester, Rockport, Manchester-by-the-sea, and Essex, is hosting a winter video contest.
Cape Ann is one of the most scenic and beautiful places in New England, and as such it is the perfect canvas for video. Show us your interpretation of “Winter on Cape Ann” in five minutes or less and win…
• A free computer tune-up from Abacus Computers in Gloucester
• A $25 gift card to Wally’s Blackburn Bistro
• $50 from Cape Ann TV
All submissions are due by midnight on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2014. Cape Ann TV will determine the three finalists and the winners will be chosen by public vote online. All finalist’s videos will play on Cape Ann TV’s channel 12 in February.
• Must include, however creatively, “Winter on Cape Ann”
• All submissions must be under 5 minutes
• Video producers must own all the rights to their content including music
• Must be submitted via YouTube link to: firstname.lastname@example.org by February 14th, 2015.
Construction continues on the Rockport Breakwater and, after watching this guy do his work, you have to assume that he picked the short straw.
Yikes! That is not a job I would want in January…or anytime really.
Great job, my friend!
Marine Forecast :
Fri W winds 15 to 20 kt…increasing to 20 to 25 kt in the afternoon. Gusts up to 35 kt. Seas 3 to 5 ft.
Fri Night NW winds 20 to 25 kt…diminishing to 15 to 20 kt after midnight. Gusts up to 35 kt. Seas 3 to 5 ft. Light freezing spray.
Pod Cast Weather :
Hourly Forecast :