Interested? Send photos, contact info, city you live in and a bout your experience lobstering. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I don’t go here enough. The food is awesome! Hey, Kate, Pat, Jimmy, Chris and Scottie, next nime we’re trying to figure out lunch, remind me- Markouk bread.
all jewelry made to order⭐️
dm lola to place an order⭐️
customizable jewelry available⭐️
all prices negotiable⭐️
pick up and drop off available⭐️
Rules for Boating 2021
- Show up on time, we don’t need to be waiting for your stoner ass to arrive while we bake in the sun on hot asphalt while our ice melts. (And show up with ice)
- Bring your own beer. Seriously? The fact I have to even mention it is pathetic…and bring enough for other people too. Don’t be that asshole asking to “bum” a beer off people. I don’t care if you’re a hot chick or only gonna have 1. Everyone contributes.
- Don’t bring red wine. We already know about your sophisticated pallet. We aren’t on a Yacht, and you’re a drunk with bad balance, so leave the glass at home while you’re at it too!
- Kick the boat owner down for gas. And not $20. Remember that big ass lifted truck with the huge wheels and tires and the loud exhaust that dragged the boat to the lake/River? That shit doesn’t run on hopes and dreams either. So $40 per person is customary. A day of boating can easily go over $500 in fuel. Not to mention one of you drunk assholes breaks something every time we are out, so consider that a deal.
- Don’t bring any random people without prior consent of the boat owner! Nobody wants to be held hostage for 6 hours in a confined space with someone who is Crying, Mad, An Asshole, hitting on your chicks, Ugly or any combination thereof. And don’t ask if you can bring a dude, I’m sure he’s amazing an all. He can meet up with us later….. Or not.
- That girl in your group? The one doing shots at 11 am and vomiting by 2? She can stay home too. You know who your train-wrecks are and you’ll be held responsible if you bring one. I don’t care if she’s hot.
- We don’t go back early to drop off or pick up. Don’t ask.
- Don’t smoke on the boat, not even on the edge. You’re a drunk idiot, so I’ll tell you twice before you burn the upholstery. And chew at your own risk, because if I ever take a swig of Coors light and get a mouthful of your spit, I will not warn you before I knock you the out….No exceptions.
Have a wonderful day and don’t forget sun screen. PS don’t spray that shit on my boat 😉
Good day, Jamily!!
Happy Monday!We hope y’all had a great weekend!
Check out tonight’s lineup-Meaghan Casey 8:00-8:20
Nancy Goodman, Elizabeth Reed, Jim Gutstadt 8:25-8:45
Derek John Bergman 8:50-9:10
Jason DeAmato & Boomsoss! 9:15-9:45
Luke Conlin 9:50-10:10
Paul Findlen 10:15-10:35
Amanda Cook 10:40-11:00
click here to join the jam: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1227095700794122
*virtual tip jars to keep the Jam rolling: Venmo: http://venmo.com/Dennis-Monagle
Hope to see you all tonight!! Spread the word!! Thank you, Jamily!!
We all know that a harbor view is beautiful from any angle, but I adore the city view from the Beauport Hotel’s Birdseye Rooftop Pool Deck.
We have been trying to get to as many of the newly opened/reopened places as we can and it was Lobsta Land’s turn the other night. Located on Causeway Street, it was hopping for a Thursday night so I highly recommend calling for reservations. The inside has been redesigned and COVID protocols were taken into consideration. I just need to rave for a minute about the chicken piccata. I have been dreaming about their chicken piccata since last fall and I prayed it would not disappoint. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT. It was outstanding! Jim had fish tacos which he enjoyed very much but not as much as I was enjoying the piccata!!
We also took note that Lobsta Land is supporting local artists. We saw a piece by Melissa Cox hanging over Jim’s head as well as one of Bex Borden’s lobster trap trees! Kudos on the added local support.
NORTHEAST KINGDOM HEMP IS A PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE EMERALD TEST CERTIFICATION IN BOTH 2019 AND 2020
The Emerald Test™ is an Inter-Laboratory Comparison and Proficiency Test (ILC/PT) program for cannabis and hemp testing facilities. It brings to these industries a well-established protocol for testing found in the environmental, food, pharmaceutical, water, and petrochemical industries. Through the participation of labs around the world, the Emerald Test™ helps establish the industry standard for cannabis and hemp testing.
Governmental agencies use proficiency testing programs for laboratory licensure and compliance to promote accurate testing for quality and safety. Accreditation bodies, including ANAB, A2LA, IAS and PJLA recognize well organized ILC/PT programs that utilize ISO/IEC 17043 accredited providers to address the requirement to participate in external proficiency testing.
All Northeast Kingdom Hemp products are available right here in Gloucester at Angel Wings Wellness 12 Rogers Street, next to the St Peters Club, come…
View original post 18 more words
How much do you know about the of Gloucester? The Sawyer Free Library wants to know! Join the Local History Librarian, Jacklyn Linsky, for a night of Gloucester Trivia focused on the community’s rich literary and art history.
Register here as a team or by yourself, all are welcomed. Community teams are encouraged!
If you have any questions please feel free to email Jacklyn at email@example.com. Zoom link will be provided.
For more information about this and other great community programs offered by the Sawyer Free Library visit, sawyerfreelibrary.org.