Cape Ann TV’s ‘Winter on Cape Ann’ Video Contest Deadline is Only 5 Days Away!
Cape Ann TV Announces
‘Winter on Cape Ann’ Video Contest
Gloucester, MA – Cape Ann TV (www.capeanntv.org ), a non-profit local
access cable station serving Gloucester, Rockport, Manchester-by-the-sea,
and Essex, is hosting a winter video contest.
Cape Ann is one of the most scenic and beautiful places in New England,
and as such it is the perfect canvas for video. Show us your
interpretation of “Winter on Cape Ann” in five minutes or less and win…
• A free computer tune-up from Abacus Computers in Gloucester
• A $25 gift card to Wally’s Blackburn Bistro
• $50 from Cape Ann TV
All submissions are due by midnight on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2014;
which is only 5 days away! Cape Ann TV will determine the three finalists
and the winners will be chosen by public vote online. All finalist’s
videos will play on Cape Ann TV’s channel 12 in February.
• Must include, however creatively, “Winter on Cape Ann”
• All submissions must be under 5 minutes
• Video producers must own all the rights to their content including music
• Must be submitted via YouTube link to: email@example.com by February