Inform. Inspire. Spark! is a series of 5-minute talks sharing momentum-building work happening on greater Cape Ann in the areas of community celebrations, investment, arts and culture, decarbonization, coastal resilience, and design. The lightning talks will be followed by short, interactive breakout sessions where you can learn ways to get involved.
TOPICS & SPEAKERS
- 400+ Years in 12 Months: Isabel Pett, Events Manager, Gloucester 400+
- The Future of Gloucester’s Downtown: David Fields, Community Development Director, City of Gloucester
- Supporting Arts Now: Karen Ristuben, Program Director at Essex County Community Foundation’s Creative County Initiative
- Electrify Greater Cape Ann: Maureen Aylward, Director, TownGreen, Inc.
- Demonstrating Coastal Resilience: Katie Kahl, UMass Amherst Gloucester Marine Station
- Design in Everything: David Minogue, President of Spade Graphic Design
Light appetizers and cash bar will be offered. Registration is required for this FREE event. To register, please…
View original post 75 more words