Here’s the gear I use to produce the show with links to read about what each one does and their reviews
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher with HDA-106 HDMI Cable 6’& Fastener Straps (10-Pack) Bundle Allows for multiple camera and mic inputs exporting a single signal for the livestream
- Movo VXR10-PRO External Video Microphone for Camera with Rycote Lyre Shock Mount – Compact Shotgun Mic and Accessories Compatible with Smartphones and DSLR Cameras – Battery-Free DSLR Microphone Two mics that input directly into the ATEM Mini and are perfect for interviews because they cancel out background noise and pick up what’s right in front of them.
- Neewer Portable Desktop Mini Tripod – Aluminum Alloy 20 inches/ 50 centimeters with 360 Degree Ball Head, 1/4 inch Quick Shoe Plate for DSLR Camera Video Camcorder, Load up to 11 pounds/5 kilograms These tripods are built like lightweight sturdy tanks, easy to pack in the camera bag, easy to set up and the ball head and rotating action is like butter. great photography investments.
- Sony Alpha a6400 Mirrorless Camera: Compact APS-C Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with Real-Time Eye Auto Focus, 4K Video These Sony cameras with HDMI out are small powerhouses. The kit lens that comes with it is adequate but to take it to the the next level see 5
- Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E This 16 mm wide angle 1.4 aperture lens makes the video look so damn sexy. It is the best money you can spend for the output, dare I say I’d rather have this lens on a 5 year old Sony e-mount camera than the latest Sony e mount camera with the kit lens.
- Neewer 2 Packs Dimmable Bi-Color 480 LED Video Light and Stand Lighting Kit Includes: 3200-5600K CRI 96+ LED Panel with U Bracket, 75 inches Light Stand for YouTube Studio Photography, Video Shooting Light, light, light! The better your lighting the easier it is for your camera to lock on focus and give crisp images. These Neewer lights run off battery or plug in power. They are lightweight and do the job.
- EVO Gimbals GS-Flex Mini Flexible Leg Tripod for DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras up to 3Kg – Includes Rugged CNC Aluminum 360 Ball Head with EVO Gimbal I couldn’t find the link to the mini flexible tripod heads I use as mic stands but the one listed here would be a great one to stabilize the camera mics.