So here’s the scoop. The forecast for tomorrow hasn’t improved. And in fact some forecasts have worsened a bit. I don’t think it behooves any of us soak ourselves and our products. It pains me to do it, but I think we need to cancel the street market tomorrow.
The MCFM tent for online purchase will still be open, as we have orders. If you have received notification of an online purchase for your store, rest assured we will still be there at 9am for your drop offs, customer pick ups begin at 10am.
We apologize, and I hope the cancellation isn’t too preemptive. But 75+% chance of thunderstorm and showers in the morning just doesn’t feel like farmers market weather and in an effort to protect your products and equipment, I think cancelling is in our best interest.