Here’s The Link: https://fishedimpressions.com/
With the heavy rain and wind on Saturday, our Christmas lights looked pretty.
If you are new to Nia and Restorative Yoga with Linda, these streaming classes are free. Share with anyone who you feel needs a little movement or peace in their lives during this period of social isolation.
So here is how it works. It will be easier for you if you download the Zoom client for meetings for a desktop or laptop, or the app for phones and tablets.
At my website, niawithlinda.com, you will want to click on the link for the class and time you are trying to join. Otherwise you will be all alone!
If you have downloaded the client/app, the meeting will open automatically in that interface.
If you have not downloaded the app/client, it should open…
View original post 182 more words
Selection of Gloucester’s downtown storefronts in morning light and seasonal swag December 2020.
Did you discover a great find on Ladies Night (all day) last week?
Establishments include some of the bakeries, boutiques, galleries, restaurants, salons, service, & new shops Main Street, Center and Pleasant:
Banana’s 78 Main St (978)283-8806 (Lady Tannenbaum in the window)
The Brass Monkey 85 Main St (978) 879-4761
Caffe Sicilia 40 Main St (978)283-7345
Cape Ann Olive Oil 57 Main St (978)281-1061
Cape Ann Savings Bank 109 Main St
Charles Fine Art 196 Main St (978) 559-7762
Dogtown Books 132 Main St (978) 281-5599
Emerson’s Barber Shop 6 Center St. (978) 290-3477
Engel & Volkers 120 Main Street
Fireflies Boutique 100 Main St (978)283-1379
Franklin 118 Main St (978)283-7888
Jalapeno’s 86 Main St (978) 283-8228
Jane Deering Gallery 19 Pleasant St
Local Colors Artists’ Cooperative Gallery 121 Main St (978) 283-3996
Main Street Arts & Antiques 124 Main St (978) 281-1531
Mark Adrian Shoe 103 Main St (978) 283-4343
Nelson’s 248 Main St (978) 283-5675
Oliver’s Harbor Restaurant and Bar 64 Main St (978) 559-7638
Pop Gallery 67 Main St (617)458-9345
Salon One 267 Main St (978) 479-9185
Sample This 116 Main St (978) 865-3873
Shop Loro Boutique (Center Street)
Super Cute Boutique 242 main St (978) 360-2499
TAJ/breakwater Roasters/Backyard Growers 3 Duncan St
Toodeloos! Toy store 142 Main St (978)281-2011
Matthew Swift Gallery 189 Main St (978) 491-7785
Blue River Diamonds 189 Main St
Village Silversmith 138 Main St (978) 283-8811
Virgilio’s Italian Bakery (978) 283-5295
I bet our friends Adventureman, Don, Chris Nyland and the Town Crier Alan Myatt are watching!
Which one of these kids will make the NFL and which one will be a pancake the rest of his life?
GloucesterCast 452 With Celena Welinck, Zach Sears, Scottie Mac, Paul Horovitz, Jim Capillo, Chris McCarthy, Nichole Schrafft, Jim and Pat Dalpiaz and Joey C Taped 12/6/20
Press play to listen (audio)-
Press play to watch and listen (video)-
When you subscribe you need to verify your email address so they know we’re not sending you spam and that you want to receive the podcast or GMG in your email. So once you subscribe check your email for that verification. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder in your email acct so you can verify that you’d like to get them via email subscription.
We will be doing a live drawing for one of Sista Felicia’s cookbooks during the podcast so tune Jim Capillo Audio Engineering Today!
Pat Dalpiaz manning the live chat keyboard
- So now cocaine is legal in Oregon but straws are not. Discuss irony 😊
- Surreal experience at Patriots game
- What’s the plot of your Pandemic Hallmark movie?
- Spin the wheel: 2 prizes $10 mil or 10 years in jail. Do you spin?Double play Maggie’s for lunch and Minglewood for dinner
- LeBron extension 2 years 85 million (WHAT?)
- Order sardine pizza at Café Sicilia/ Tripe Tuesday at Causeway
- Nina Goodick FOB Dogtown Common Babson Bowl donated as prize
- Why do companies put identifying information on the outside of boxes for delivery at this time of the year???
- Amazon vans: 9 in 7 hours/ Ship-aggedon
- PayPal fight
- Scottie Mac’s birthday!
- **PopUp Shop next weekend Sat and Sun the 12th and 13th 10am to 3pm at Last Stop Variety 273 East Main st Gloucester – Hold Fast Co. which is owned by Deanna Fay Anaya and Deb Berger, who make amazing all natural soaps, spoon butter (which I have used to revive my mother’s wooden spoons) environmentally friendly beeswax wraps, must have gorgeous rope baskets and wreaths – seriously these make such great gifts, are hosting it and I will be there with Cape Ann Sea Salt Co salts and a new nautical flag Product from our Cape Ann Giclee Hometown Graphics line along with word collages and nautical maps. I can even bring along some Joey C prints that are always a hit. There will be some affordable great stocking stuffer earrings too. And breaking news – Hannah Kimberley and I will be introducing our brand new product called “Speakeasy Potions” which are fruit, herbal and spice infusion kits for infusing booze to make awesome cocktails at home! Bex will be there with her lobster trap ornaments and wreaths and trees – always a big hit and a must have for every Cape Ann home during the holidays. And the very talented Melissa Cox will have her photos and cards for sale too! So something for everyone and all locally made on Cape Ann!
We love our mini lobster trap Christmas tree handmade by our friend Bex Borden, AKA Cape Ann Handywoman. We gave it a bit of a treatment of light painting recently and I like the look. You can get your mini lobster traps wreaths, and trees here. Light painting treatment not included…… Cape Ann Handywoman here.