GloucesterCast 452 With Celena Welinck, Zach Sears, Scottie Mac, Paul Horovitz, Jim Capillo, Chris McCarthy, Nichole Schrafft, Jim and Pat Dalpiaz and Joey C Taped 12/6/20
Press play to listen (audio)-
Press play to watch and listen (video)-
When you subscribe you need to verify your email address so they know we’re not sending you spam and that you want to receive the podcast or GMG in your email. So once you subscribe check your email for that verification. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder in your email acct so you can verify that you’d like to get them via email subscription.
We will be doing a live drawing for one of Sista Felicia’s cookbooks during the podcast so tune Jim Capillo Audio Engineering Today!
Pat Dalpiaz manning the live chat keyboard
- So now cocaine is legal in Oregon but straws are not. Discuss irony 😊
- Surreal experience at Patriots game
- What’s the plot of your Pandemic Hallmark movie?
- Spin the wheel: 2 prizes $10 mil or 10 years in jail. Do you spin?Double play Maggie’s for lunch and Minglewood for dinner
- LeBron extension 2 years 85 million (WHAT?)
- Order sardine pizza at Café Sicilia/ Tripe Tuesday at Causeway
- Nina Goodick FOB Dogtown Common Babson Bowl donated as prize
- Why do companies put identifying information on the outside of boxes for delivery at this time of the year???
- Amazon vans: 9 in 7 hours/ Ship-aggedon
- PayPal fight
- Scottie Mac’s birthday!
- **PopUp Shop next weekend Sat and Sun the 12th and 13th 10am to 3pm at Last Stop Variety 273 East Main st Gloucester – Hold Fast Co. which is owned by Deanna Fay Anaya and Deb Berger, who make amazing all natural soaps, spoon butter (which I have used to revive my mother’s wooden spoons) environmentally friendly beeswax wraps, must have gorgeous rope baskets and wreaths – seriously these make such great gifts, are hosting it and I will be there with Cape Ann Sea Salt Co salts and a new nautical flag Product from our Cape Ann Giclee Hometown Graphics line along with word collages and nautical maps. I can even bring along some Joey C prints that are always a hit. There will be some affordable great stocking stuffer earrings too. And breaking news – Hannah Kimberley and I will be introducing our brand new product called “Speakeasy Potions” which are fruit, herbal and spice infusion kits for infusing booze to make awesome cocktails at home! Bex will be there with her lobster trap ornaments and wreaths and trees – always a big hit and a must have for every Cape Ann home during the holidays. And the very talented Melissa Cox will have her photos and cards for sale too! So something for everyone and all locally made on Cape Ann!