Kate and Jimmy did a ton of prep work aerating, raking and laying out new topsoil to the area that was previously home to some enormous overgrown hedges that were out of control.
I finished up the following day with the second section and laid new seed into the topsoil we got at Wolf Hill.
Here’s that timelapse video from six days ago:
Everything I’ve read says patience and watering would be the rule of thumb for the next steps. That we wouldn’t see any results for 7 days or so.
Anxious would be the word to describe the past 6 days, wondering if our first attempt at establishing a new lawn from seed would pay off.
Well it’s day six and we finally have some grass seed germinating!!!
Very exciting watching the grass grow I must say!