GloucesterCast 444 With Sefatia, Chris McCarthy, Ralph DiGiorgio, Nichole Schrafft, Paul Horovitz, Jim & Pat Dalpiaz and Joey C Taped 10/18/20 – Good Morning Gloucester
- GloucesterCast 444 With Sefatia, Chris McCarthy, Ralph DiGiorgio, Nichole Schrafft, Paul Horovitz, Jim & Pat Dalpiaz and Joey C Taped 10/18/20
- GloucesterCast 443 With Joey Foote, Michael Dekoster, Johnna Huntsman, Chris McCarthy, Paul Horovitz, Jim & Pat Dalpiaz and Joey C Taped 10/11/20
- GloucesterCast 442 With Wayne The Mailman, Bo Cleary, Chris McCarthy, Paul Horovitz, Nichole Schrafft, Jim Dalpiaz and Joey C Taped 10/4/20
- GloucesterCast 441 With Chris Donato, Chris McCarthy, Paul Horovitz, Pat and Jim Dalpiaz and Joey C Taped 9/27/20
- GloucesterCast 440 With Enza Iacono, Chris McCarthy, Nichole Schrafft, Paul Horovitz, Muffy White, Pat and Jim Dalpiaz and Joey C Taped 9/20/20
Get the GloucesterCast Podcast Delivered To Your Email Free By Subscribing!
When you subscribe you need to verify your email address so they know we’re not sending you spam and that you want to receive the podcast or GMG in your email. So once you subscribe check your email for that verification. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder in your email acct so you can verify that you’d like to get them via email subscription.
On Thursday around 5:15 the sun was shimmering over the ocean.
Fading flower…busy bee!
The key to success is showing up!
The Parking lot at Stage Fort Park is temporarily closed today Friday Sept 25 until 3 pm for an event. It appears to be a police training. Make alternate parking plans for Stage Fort Park until 3 pm today.
OMG. The fall desserts at Yella are outstanding. Spicy chocolate mouse with pumpkin chunks and apple spice cake w/warm apples. Nothing better than homemade whipped cream. Save some room the next time you dine there.
We stopped briefly at Plum Cove to see how she’s displaying her fall pride. I’d say it’s looking good! Mostly birds and bird watchers on this day, and each were busy tending to their concerns.
Great Opportunity– Hands on Patient Care Experience!
ABC Home Healthcare is a local, private home care agency owned and managed by a Nurse Practitioner and Geriatric Care Managers. For over 15 years we have provided services 24/7 to elderly and hospice clients in their homes in the Gloucester, Cape Ann, North Shore, Greater-Boston and Merrimack Valley areas.
We offer excellent pay, flexible schedules, full-time or part-time hours based on your availability for work. APPLY NOW: work part-time during school, Holiday Seasons and/or Semester Breaks.
We have IMMEDIATE openings for Nursing students to provide 1-on-1 personal care to clients at home in many communities in our service area. While working under the supervision of our nurses you will assist clients with ADL’s, personal care, transfers, meal preparation and light housekeeping and companionship.
This is a great opportunity for dependable and compassionate nursing students to gain hands on patient care…
View original post 97 more words