!NEW! Harbortown Arts Market at I4-C2 (65 Rogers Street)
We have some exciting news!
As part of the Harbortown Arts Festival over Memorial Day Weekend, we are including a new open air Harbortown Arts Market at I4-C2 on Saturday, May 28 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
We are working with the Mill Gypsies
, who have been very successful in organizing arts markets around New England. And we’re working on getting a couple of Boston food trucks there too.
If you are interested in signing up to be a vendor, here are the details:
- This event is being curated by Mill Gypsies. Not everyone who enters will be selected. Cape Ann artisans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- If accepted, there is a $60 registration fee.
- Rain or shine. One day only. (We’re hoping to host another Harbortown Arts Market in October).
- Vendors must bring their own table. Vendor tents 10×10 are strongly encouraged. Tents need to have 40# weights on each leg.
- Deadline for applying is May 6.
Special “thank you
” goes out to Mayor Sefatia Romeo Theken for allowing us to use I4-C2 and Rusty Kinnunen
for designing our new Harbortown Arts Market logo!
We’ll be getting out a press release soon. We just wanted to make sure members of our creative community are aware of and can take advantage of this exciting new event!
Please share this announcement with your contacts.