What is Nia?
- Martial Arts: Tai Chi, Taekwando & Aikido
- Dance Arts:Jazz, Modern & Interpretive Dance
- Healing Arts:Yoga, Alexander Technique & Feldenkrais Method
Where are Nia Classes?
- Seniors can take a free class on Mondays at 1 pm at the Rose Baker Senior Center.
- Manchester Athletic Club memberscan take Nia classes on Monday and Wednesdays at 8 am.
- Class is also held at the MAGMA (Movement Arts Gloucester MA) on Thursday mornings at 10:15 AM. MAGMA Building Access:You may find MAGMA by either entering the building on the Pleasant St…
View original post 116 more words