From Texas, South Carolina, Michigan, Germany, Sweden, Salem
This couple from Germany are enjoying Gloucester and Cape Ann, they loved the Atlantis on the backshore, where they stayed. They also enjoyed walking the breakwater, and were on their Harbor Walk.
- · See attached pictures of the wind turbine components being loaded yesterday in Wismar, Germany.
- · The boat left the harbor yesterday and is off to Belgium for a one day stop to load more cargo on it’s way to the US.
- · The vessel is due in Boston on Monday 10/8.
- · It will be off loaded onto a barge and the barge is due at Cruiseport Gloucester on Monday 10/15. Then transported to the site (Varian) that week.
- · The crane will begin to be erected next Wednesday 10/3. There will be ~60 truckloads of components for the crane.
- · The tower base is scheduled to be installed on 10/19.
- · Full erection activities begin on 10/22.
- · Grid interconnection “witness” testing is scheduled for 11/19.