Prevention, Early Detection and Treatment Saves Lives!
Talk to your doctor about screening for breast cancer and for other medical advice.
Stories from Survivors and More Information on Breast Cancer:
- Best Day of My Life
- “It doesn’t matter what you go through in life, you can still be active, you can still chase your dreams.”
- A 2009 Walter Reed Army Medical Center study found that women serving in the military have a slightly elevated risk of breast cancer.
- Dr. Susan Love on Breast Cancer
- Mammograms Recommended for Early Detection
- Inspiring Stories from Survivors
- Integrative Therapies; Supportive Therapies During Treatment for Breast Cancer
View original post 570 more words